The Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F can be upgraded to the Android 5.1.1 WanamLite ROM very easy and not only that you can also enjoy all the features offered for you.
And one more thing that the ROM is great and stable, and some people who have tried the ROM have reported it’s running smooth, fast and stable.
If you like, then you can follow the instructions here to flash it, and of course you will like it. Want to try?
- You need to root your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F if you haven’t.
- CWM recovery is required.
- All the data inside your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F you consider important you should be backup.
- Follow every step written on this post without skipping anything.
- Enable your device’s USB debugging mode first.
- Remember that your device’s warranty will be voided.
- Good luck friends.
Perform all the instructions here but remember that all the risks are yours to take.
The following is the file you must download to your PC.
Instructions on how to install Android 5.1.1 WanamLite ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F.
- You need now to transfer the ROM and Gapps zip files to your smartphone”s SDCard.
- Now disconnect your device from computer after the zip files fully transferred.
- Enter the CWM / Recovery mode now by firstly powering off your device’s and then press these buttons; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- And then choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- After that choose the Wipe Cache Partition. Now select the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to get the WanamLite ROM zip file to be further flashed.
- Now *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot your smartphone.
You did it gus, you have done installing the Android 5.1.1 WanamLite ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F.