Install N910FXXS1COK4 Android 5.1.1 firmware. Samsung has poured an Android 5.1.1 Lollipop official firmware as an update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N900F phone.
If you are the owner of the device then you can utilize the automatic update features such as OTA or Samsung KIES. However using one of the said features can take sometime.
Because Samsung has to served all the supported regions. Your turn could be in queue.
- If your device is rooted, then the N910FXXS1COK4 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop stock firmware will wipe your root access.
- You only install this firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F not on the other model.
- Remember that you must firstly make a necessary backups before starting to flash the firmware.
- Be sure you have enabled your device’s USB debugging mode before proceeding.
- Since Odin will be used, therefore your antivirus software and Samsung KIES running on your computer, should temporarily be deactivated.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is powered with a custom ROM then this firmware will delete its cache partition.
- And if your device is using a custom recovery image then this firmware will replaced it with a stock recovery image.
- Your warranty will be restored.
Now grab these files to be saved on your computer.
Instructions to install XXS1COK4 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F phone.
- Now make your devices off, and then boot into the Download Mode by pressing the Volume Down + Home + Power at the same time.
- When you see a warning like this then release your fingers, then press Volume Up button to access to the Download Mode.
- Now click the Odin saved on your computer.
- When Odin is opened then connect your device to computer.
- Added!!! notification shows up indicating that your smart device is recognized by Odin.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to find the firmware file you previously saved on your PC. You will see .tar.md5 as its extension.
- Now to begin the installation process just click the Start button.
- PASS word like in the picture below will come out telling you that the firmware flashing was successful.
- Now restart your smart device.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
To fix the bootloop mode, all you need to do is performing a factory reset, make sure you have make a backups.
Great my friend because you have successfully flashed the N910FXXS1COK4 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F device.