You can flash the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 now. However it’s not a stock firmware released by Samsung, it’s a custom or modified ROM developed by Android third party developers, the ROM is named TipsyOS with almost all the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop goodies within. In case you’ve been waiting for the official release of Lollipop, but haven’t come yet, then this is your chance to taste the sweetness of Lollipop and running to your beloved device.
Everything good has been added to the TipsyOS Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, all you need is simply flashing it, and then you can utilize all the features.
Those who are interested can continue reading this post and the preconditions section first.
- Make sure you have already rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110.
- A CWM recovery should already installed on your device.
- Be sure to firstly backup every data you regard important.
- Don’t skip any steps, instead to follow them entirely.
- We will connect your device to PC, therefore enable your Android debugging mode first, don’t forget that.
- Flashint a custom ROM will cancel your warranty, do it at your own risk, okey?
- Good luck shall be with you.
Follow the guides written on this, but I don’t force you to do so, therefore all the risks that could potentially happen are yours to take, blame not anyone except yourself if you brick or damage your device.
Download the following files to your PC.
Instructions on how to install TipsyOS Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110.
- Now connect your device to further transferring the ROM zip file to your device’s SD Card.
- Once it’s transferred you need to disconnect your phone from PC.
- Now turn off your device to enter to the CWM / Recovery mode, just press these three keys; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- Then select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- INow continue your step with choosing the Wipe Cache Partition. And then choose the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You can now choose the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to search the ROM zip file and then flash it.
- After the ROM zip file was flashed successfully select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Your beloved smartphone need to be rebooted.
- Finish and enjoy the ROM performance guys.
You did it my friends! You just finished installing the TipsyOS Android 5.1.1 based on Lollipop ROM to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 tablet.