If you have updated your Samsung Galaxy J7 J700F smartphone to the XXU1AOX2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, and now enjoy everything the firmware is offering to you.
Now there is a big chance you want to have something more which is opening the access of your device’s root access for you to further tweaking and optimizing your device.
If you think your device needs something out of default. Then root access is what you need to have.
- Remember that rooting your device could effect of losing your device’s warranty.
- Remember that your device should be powered with XXU1AOX2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop official.
- Be sure your Windows OS PC / laptop and USB cable are ready to use.
- Odin will be used to flash the root package.
- Therefore, deactivate both Samsung KIES and antivirus temporarily, because they will disturb Odin from running.
- Make necessary backups before proceeding.
- You will need to also enable USB debugging of Android device of yours.
- Follow the instructions entirely without skipping any steps.
Extract all the following files to your PC or laptop.
How to root XXU1AOK2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based Galaxy J7 J700F.
- Transfer the root SuperSU zip file to your smartphone and then now power off your phone then enter to Recovery Mode, by pressing and also holding these buttons; Volume UP + Power.
- You must now select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to get the Android 6.0 CyanogenMod 13 ROM zip file you previously transferred to your Nexus 5 SD card and then install the ROM zip file.
- Once the installation processes have finished just select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Now you can reboot your Samsung Galaxy S4.
Great my friend now you can enjoy every possible abilities a rooted device can offer.