BlissPop is the recent custom ROM released for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 LTE N910F bringing the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box, so if you wish to enjoy the Android Lollipop latest version and most stable along with the great features brought by this custom ROM, then you are advised to flash this custom ROM now.
Anyway people who have tried this ROM have reported the ROM is satisfaction enough. And of course deserve to be used.
And BlissPop custom ROM is like any other similar non-stock software that requires rooted ecosystem to run and also needs a custom recovery such as CWM to be used as flashing tool. Thus if you have rooted your device and installed a CWM recovery. Then you have completed the very crucial requirements to start.
One more thing you are recommended to firstly read the following preconditions before starting.
- Root your Galaxy Note 4 LTE N910F first.
- This custom ROM needs a custom recovery and in this post I use CWM recovery.
- And of course you must backup your data before proceeding.
- Unlock your device’s bootloader if it’s locked.
- Follow the entire steps without skipping any step.
Perform the instructions on this post but all the risks are yours to take.
And you need this file.
Instructions on how to install BlissPop Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 LTE N910F.
- Now use your USB cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to computer.
- When the devices are connected then you need to transfer the files to computer.
- After that you must disconnect your phone from computer.
- Turn off your smartphone then turn it on again to boot into the CWM recovery.
- Within CWM recovery then you need to select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- After that, you must choose the Wipe Cache Partition. Continue your step by selecting the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- And then choose the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to further search the BlissPop Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on your smartphone.
- Now back to the main menu then choose the *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot the phone.
Awesome guys you have successfully flashed the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop ROM to Galaxy Note 4 LTE N910F of yours.