How to download videos on Youtube with Android. After yesterday I posted about Android games and applications, this time I will share a tip to download videos on Youtube using android smart phone. This way is very easy, only need assistance on a mobile light application.
Well, in this tutorial I will use apk TubeMate app to download videos on youtube. Actually there are many applications that can be used to download videos on youtube, but in this post I’ll just use TubeMate.
TubeMate Why? Because I think TubeMate is a lightweight application, easy to use, other than that my friend can choose quality of the video to be downloaded and you can even download the audio content only files.
Well, here’s an easy way to download videos in youtube using Android.
How to download Video from Youtube on Android
Follow the steps recommended and not to skip any of them.
- Firstly you need to download TubeMate apk (2.16MB).
- Furthermore you can install TubeMate applications that you previously downloaded.
- Once the installation is complete, open the TubeMate app, then you can search the video you wish to download using the help of the “search” feature appears on the top right of your screen.
- Now you can select your favorite video. The download can be done instantly by simply tapping the download icon in the green color. See the picture below for a bigger picture. Okey?
- Now you can select the quality of the video you desire to download.
Now just wait for the downloading process to complete after it’s fully downloaded then you can watch it offline anytime you want.
But remember that before you think to download many videos on your Android devices you should also consider your device’s storage. you better transfer the videos to external storage, such as external SDCard or to computer guys.