A custom ROM is recently delivered to Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, the name of it is crDroid bringing Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for the superb device. The magnificent features are already installed on the ROM.
And that’s not all, you will also find so many customization features compiled neatly in this ROM along with number of tweaks to give better performance over your device. The ROM has been receiving so many positive reviews from its users.
Therefore, I invite you to also flash it up on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to prove by yourself that this ROM does exactly as it’s reviewed.
crDroid is a great custom ROM designed and dedicated to those who want their device to run better.
Well to those who want the crDroid running on their device can continue reading this post.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 is already rooted, or else the ROM can’t be installed on it.
- Make sure your device is already powered with either CWM or TWRP custom recovery.
- Be sure you make precautions backups first.
- The instructions on the post should be followed entirely without skipping anything.
- And your device’s USB debugging mode should already be enabled.
- Flashing this custom ROM will void your device’s warranty.
- Google apps are not included on this ROM therefore you must install the apps separately.
All the risks that may happen during or after the installation process are yours to bear.
You need the following file, download it and save it to your PC, okey?
Instructions on how to flash crDroid Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- You need to transfer all the zip files to your device’s SD card now by connecting your phone to computer.
- When all the files successfully transferred just unplug your device from computer.
- You can then power off your device to further accessing CWM recovery by simply pressing; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- Now choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Afterward just select the Wipe Cache Partition. Then select the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to further searching the ROM zip files and then flash them one by one.
- When the flashing process done, you can choose *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by selecting Reboot System Now.
- Done and your device is now powered by crDroid Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM.
Awesome my friend and I hope you like crDroid powered Android Marshmallow ROM.