Lenovo K4 Note users should be happy because there is an official stock firmware recently released for them. The update brings Android 6.0 Marshmallow that is widely known to give more excitements and amazing things altogether.
Those who are expecting the over the air (OTA) notifications can wait because the update must serve the regions supported by this firmware.
And if you dislike waiting and want this official firmware now to see what’s offering. Then you are at the right place. I am serious.
Or if your device is rooted and its bootloader unlocked then don’t expect any OTA notifications.
You will need this post to guide you through the necessary processes to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Lenovo K4 Note phone.
Because the post you are now perusing has the full instructions to install the official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA stock ROM update to Lenovo K4 Note.
Firstly please to read the following preconditions.
- Make backups, I am serious, because backup always be useful.
- Do not forget to firstly enable your USB debugging mode.
- Prepare your computer and a USB cable.
Stock firmware details.
- Brings Android 6.0 Marshmallow stock ROM.
- Build number A7010A48_S152 TO A7010A48_S207.
- Size is 1.42GB.
OTA update file.
Please to grab the official Lenovo K4 Note Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA update.
How to OTA update Lenovo K4 Note to Android 6.0 Marshmallow manually
- Once you have saved the Android 6.0 OTA update zip file to your computer or laptop guys, now connect your devcie to PC.
- And then transfer the zip file to your device’s SD card.
- Rename the zip file to this name; update.zip
- You can now boot your device into Stock Recovery mode to further installing the OTA update to your device guys.
Well done my friend and your Lenovo K4 Note is now powered with Android 6.0 Marshmallow software.