How to uninstall SuperSU that can’t be uninstalled. SuperSu is an app that plays the role as a bridge or terminal for a rooted Android device. If your Android is already been rooted then you can manage the root access SuperSu app.
However this app can experience technical errors like not running normally, therefore we are unable to access it due to conflicts with other emulator apps or because the app is not updated accordingly.
So as the result, when we want to unroot our Android device, we will experience troubles because of SuperSu can not be deleted or uninstalled.
Since you are here, that means you are one of the unlucky persons who are unable to uninstall or erase SuperSu from your Android powered device.
But do not be worry. Because you are at the right place that will guide you through the entire process of uninstalling the SuperSU that is hard to be removed.
How to uninstall SuperSU that can’t be uninstalled on Android.
- Install Root Explorer app via Google Play Store.
- Once the Root Explorer installed, then open the app, click mount as r/w then change it into RO -> click data folder.
- Click app folder and then find the superuser app -> eu.chainfire.supersu-1.apk, and delete it.
- Back to Root Explorer main menu, click System folder -> click app, then erase the SuperSU app.
- Done my friend!
- How to install TWRP recovery on any Android devices.
- How to install ADB & Fastboot drivers on computer.
- Install SuperSU via TWRP recovery.
Well done because you can remove SuperSU on your Android OS now.