How to install TWRP recovery & root Xiaomi Mi Max phone. Xiaomi Mi Max device users can show happy smiles on their faces because now they can install the TWRP recovery 3.0.0 version on Xiaomi Mi Max.
The recovery is the latest build released recently by TeamWin bringing support for many Android devices, including Xiaomi Mi Max or Hydrogen.
So with TWRP recovery support, that means you can perform plenty of tweaking activities like rooting, perform a full backup, and flashing a great non-stock ROMs available and shared by great third party Android developers in XDA or other places.
Once your Xiaomi Mi Max have TWRP recovery installed, then you can install SuperSu, that means you can perform rooting and manage the root access. Are you interested? Then wait no more, start to learn the whole process to install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max of yours now.
- To perform the guides you need to firstly install ADB & Fastboot on your computer (for Windows).
- Do not forget that you also need to enable USB debugging mode of Android OS.
- And the process will only work for the bootloader unlocked Xiaomi Mi Max device.
- Remember that your battery power should be enough to perform the guide.
- Follow the guides without skipping any steps.
This is the TWRP recovery file that you need to grab to your computer.
How to install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max.
To install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi then you need to already have installed ADB & Fastboot on your PC. If you haven’t please read the instructions to do so here.
Root Xiaomi Mi Max.
After the TWRP recovery installed on your device, then you can root it, to do so you will need a SuperSU package.
- Grab SuperSU package from here.
- Boot your device into the recovery now, then install SuperSU file — the complete guides to install SuperSU via TWRP recovery on Android.
- When done, just reboot your device to complete the root flashing process, done.
Hope you can bring the TWRP recovery and root your Xiaomi Mi Max / Hydrogen of yours.