Install Xposed Firmware On MIUI 7 (Guides) / Xposed Installer.Finally the Xposed firmware now supports the MIUI 7, well done developers, because we can now run the Xposed on the latest MIUI 7 version. Now there will be many things can be done with the Xposed framework installed on our MIUI 7 powered devices.
With Xposed we are able to alter the behavior of our device’s apps and system without the need to touch any APKs. Xposed Framework designed for modules to work for different ROMs and even without changes. And can be undo too. And the changes made is placed in the memory, if you want to undo them simply deactivate the modules and restart your devices to restore to the original system settings.
Change font on MIUI 7 can be done using this Xposed framework easily.
- Your device using MIUI 7 (Global or China).
- Make sure your device’s rooted, use SuperSu to root it, because it’s recommended.
- Make nandroid backups.
- Android 4.4.x or older.
- Enable Unknown Sources.
- Uninstall WSM tools if you use them now.
- Perform to the tutorials on this post but all the risks are yours.
- For those who get OTA update for ROM just reinstall the firmware to avoid technical errors.
Instructions guides to install Xposed on MIUI 7.
- Download and install the Xposed framework apk (Xposed Installer v2.6.1).
- Now launch Xposed Installer, then choose Framework. Installation Mode choose Classical. Then press Install / Update. Grant root permission. Then choose OK to reboot.
- You can then manage modules of Xposed via Modules section in Xposed. Remember to restart your device each you enable or disable module.