Oxygen OS 3.1.2 for OnePlus 3. Since the release of OnePlus 3, then we never stop receiving good news. The device’s is fully developers friendly, that can be seen by the easiness for the device bootloader to be unlocked, by which we can flash a custom recovery such as TWRP and of course can be rooted afterward (See our full tutorials to root and install TWRP on OnePlus One 3).
Oxygen OS 3.1.2 For OnePlus 3. Aside from that, the device is fully supported by the men behind the famous CyanogenMod ROM, so a few days ago we discovered the CM13 based on Marshmallow released for the OnePlus 3. Those who idolize CM ROM is without doubts would have taken the ROM and installed it on their beloved OnePlus 3. So how about you guys? Have installed the same ROM?
And now a stock ROM is recently released for the OnePlus 3, dedicated to improve the already fine performance of the device, and you are invited to update to this stock firmware. The ROM itself named with Oxygen OS 3.1.2 and it’s based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. And a developer, namely Naman Bhalla from OnePlus forum, had already modified it into the flashable zip. You can try. Now.
And the Oxygen OS 3.1.2 ROM can be used to unbrick if your device’s bricked. And of course those who have rooted their OnePlus 3 will loose their Android root access as this ROM will unroot it. And it will not overwrite your existing data partitions. Again this ROM can be used to restore everything new added to the original stage.
Interested to flash the Oxygen OS 3.1.2 to your OnePlus 3? Then you are not alone. Follow the instructions from this post to do so.
- Backup everything you know will be erased once the Oxygen OS 3.1.2 flashed to your device. Backup with Helium.
- Enable Android USB debugging mode.
- A working computer, a USB cable, USB drivers.
Instructions to download and install Oxygen OS 3.1.2.
- Download the Oxygen IS 3.1.2 zip file from this page.
- Now use your USB cable to connect your OnePlus 3 to computer.
- Now transfer the ROM file to you device internal memory.
- You can now boot your device into the recovery mode.
- Inside the stock recovery mode, you can choose English Language from the available languages.
- Now choose the Install From Local and then search the Zip file you previously placed inside your OnePlus One 3 on third step above.
- Now choose the zip file then hit the Install option. The installation process will begin now.
- When the installation is fully complete, just reboot your OnePlus 3 to complete the process, okey?
To learn more then you can visit a dedicated thread on OnePlus forum here.
That’s it. You have successfully flashed the OxygenOS 3.1.2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on your new and shinny OnePlus 3.
Hope you’ll find this post useful. For all questions related to Oxygen OS 3.1.2 flashing procedures on OnePlus 3 can be revealed on comment area.