Guides to fix OnePlus 3 Wifi problem that are caused by several technical factors. If you experience Wifi issues in OnePlus 3 you can read the suggested fixes from this post. Hopefully you will find one that works for your current OnePlus 3 Wifi issues.
OnePlus 3 is the new phone announced at June, 2016. The phone brings everything needed to make sure people who use it feeling satisfied and served. Because it comes with super killer specifications both in hardware and software.
People who have bought OnePlus 3 phone will enjoy OS Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo cpu and Adreno 530 gpu.
With that platform inside, rest assured you will get smart, speed, solid performance and quality picture phone. However like many other smartphones, OnePlus 3 has its own problem too.
The recent and very disturbing issue found by users is Wifi signal issues. The causes of the problem could be various.
Just for you to know the culprits of the Wifi issue on your OnePlus 3 do not always come from software or hardware failure. It can sometime caused by Wifi signal router or with Wifi signal strength.
So on this post we will try to reveal all causes of your current Wifi issues.
How to fix OnePlus 3 Wifi signal issues.
OnePlus 3 Wifi issues caused by OS update.
Could be your Wifi issue came after you make OS update to newer version. Yes in many cases this is the culprit. Especially if the update is major update.
Perform clean update or clean install. Make clean install, by wiping the entire phone and then install the firmware from scratch. Be sure you have backups before performing this. Visit the XDA developer thread to learn about it.
OnePlus 3 Wifi issues caused by signal strength.
- Make check signal strength in your location if it’s weak, then walk close to your Wifi router.
- Now check the configuration of your Wifi router, make it’s properly configured. You can use other devices or laptop, if other devices can connect, the problem could be in your OnePlus 3.
- Probably it’s because the authentication problem, be sure the password you enter is correct for the Wifi network you are trying to access.
- If you find obtaining IP address notification. That means you have IP configuration problem on OnePlus 3 or Wifi router.
- If your internet speed is too slow. This could be your signal is weak. Or if the signal is fine, then to fix it you can convert to Static IP on Wifi router.
I hope all the methods above can fix your OnePlus 3 Wifi issues, if somehow the problem still exists, perhaps you should perform resetting your device and then update to the official software from OnePlus.