You are here to learn how to easily install Xposed app on OnePlus 3 powered with Oxygen OS. Those who wish to flash Xposed on Oxygen OS are invited to find out the full instructions written on this post.
There is a way you need to firstly undergo in order to increase the ability of your new and shinning OnePlus 3, which is flashing Xposed framework. And fortunately Xposed installer is now available on Oxygen OS.
With Xposed framework module installed, then you can then install all the awesome modules available on Xposed repository, flash custom ROMs, many more activities like remapping your device’s hardware button. tweaking apps without messing with APK file.
So are you ready to take your device to the future level? If you are then please proceed.
- Root your OnePlus 3 device.
- Install TWRP recovery, follow the guides from below post.
- Backup your existing data if you think it’s must.
- Charge your device’s battery if you see its power too low.
Files you need.
Grab all the files above directly to your device or firstly save them to computer and transfer them to your device later on.
Remember to perform the instructions to flash Xposed modules on OxyGenOS at your own risk.
How to install Xposed firmware on Oxygen OS OnePlus 3.
- You need to grab the files above.
- Now boot your OnePlus 3 into TWRP recovery mode.
- Inside TWRP recovery menu, just find and install the Xposed zip file you downloaded earlier.
- Now reboot your reboot your device once it’s installed,
- Then head to file manager to install Xposed installer apk,
Any questions regarding the procedures installing Xposed framework on Oxygen OS on OnePlus 3 can be revealed on comment area.
Via OnePlus forum.