Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600F receives an Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow officially, with G600FXXU1APF8 as build number, you are invited to grab it right now.
There are two utilities you can utilize in order to update to the said firmware, the utilities I mean is OTA or Samsung KIES. Those utilities can only be used on non-rooted device. Therefore if yours is rooted, then you will not be notified either by OTA or KIES.
To deal with the problem, you are going to need to flash the G600FXXU1APF8 Android 6.0.1 manually by flashing the firmware file using Odin tool.
If you are ready then we can start the process.
- Your root access will be gone for installing this firmware.
- Your custom recovery will be replaced by stock recovery app.
- Your custom ROMs will be removed.
- Make sure you have a working Windows PC, USB cable and drivers.
- Be sure you have enabled your USB debugging mode.
Download and unzip these files to your beloved PC.
- Turkey: TUR-G600FXXU1APF8-20160623125352.zip.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (If in your computer has Odin, then no need to download it again, just skip this).
How to update Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600F G600FXXU1APF8 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware
- Boot to Download Mode now by firstly switching off your devcie. These are the combination keys for entering download mode; Volume Down + Home + Power.
- When you see the following warning, just release the buttons and then press Volume Up to get you into the download mode.
- When your device is in download mode, just launch Odin from your PC.
- Now connect your device to computer for Odin to detect your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Added!!! notification will show up indicating that Odin has successfully detected your device.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to find the .tar.md5 based file which is containing the firmware inside your computer.
- Click Start button now to begin the flashing process.
- PASS notification on Odin will appear to tell you that the firmware was flashed successfully.
- Reboot your device now to finish the process.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
Just boot into the recovery mode and then choose the Wipe Data / Factory Reset.