You are invited to follow the full guide to boot to Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 as the latest and superb device Samsung announced this month.
If you have installed a custom recovery image such as TWRP or CWM to replace the feature-poor stock recovery image then you need to know the method to boot your device into Recovery Mode.
Fortunately the methods are the same on all Samsung Galaxy flagship or even though you are using a stock recovery image.
Once your device is in recovery mode you can perform several official things such as factory reset, delete cache partition, dalvik cache or unused files. Or you can even flash the root package such as SuperSU.zip file to bring root access.
And on this post I will put across the entire steps for you to learn booting Galaxy Note 7 into recovery mode.
How to boot into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Now power off your device.
- Once it’s powered off you need to press and hold these three buttons; Volume Up + Home + Power buttons.
- Keep them pressed till you see recovery mode interface.
- There you need to use Volume keys to navigate and Power button to select your chosen option.
Now you have mastered the techniques to boot into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Then you are invited to also learn other Galaxy Note 7’s related tutorials. Here they are.
- Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- Flash TWRP recovery on Android.
- Tutorials To Enter Download Mode On Galaxy Note 7.
Hope you find this post useful.