Hei guys today I would like to share tutorials I believe would be beneficial to you. The tutorial here is how to enter download mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smart device now.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is the recent smartphone released this month by Samsung brings Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Exynos 8890 Octa Chipset and everything greats there.
The phone itself is already amazing but in case you need to do things like rooting, manually updating your device or even flashing a custom recovey image. You need to know how to enter to download mode.
Because by entering to Download Mode then you can flash the zip file to your device by the help Odin from your PC.
Therefore if you have plans to do things I mentioned above then mastering the skill to boot into Download Mode is some kind of unavoidable requirement.
Tutorials to enter to download mode on Galaxy Note 7
- Now power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- Once it’s completely powered off. Press and hold Volume Down + Power + Home buttons.
- Keep pressing the three buttons until a Warning message comes out on your screen.
- Then release all the three buttons and now press Volume Up to access to the Download Mode.
Now since you are inside the Download Mode. You can now perform several things that require your boot into Download Mode. Such as follow.
- Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- Flash TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy device.
- Guide To Boot To Recovery Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- Download Odin Tool.
- How to root Samsung Galaxy with CF-Auto-Root and Odin.
Well that’s it you can now boot into the Download Mode on Galaxy Note 7 of yours every time you think it’s necessary.