One of the rooting methods available for the Motorola devices is MotoChopper Tool, ant it’s been proven to work in rooting several Motorola devices.
And apparently the tool can also be used to root various non Motorola devices too. It’s kind like universal rooting method.
MotoChopper is simply an app to root, the process takes a single click root, flash the SuperSU.zip along with Busybox.
Now you are invited to download MotoChopper tool (all versions) and to learn on how to root Android using Motochopper Tool.
But before we get into the main topic, I suggest you to firstly read the preconditions sections, please.
- Root is not approved by Motorola, so no free-of charge service if happens you need some repairs. Proceed at your own risk.
- Prepare your Windows computer and a USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Have installed ADB and Fasboot command on Windows PC of yours.
Download MotoChopper tool (All Versions).
How to root Android with MotoChopper tool
- Extract the MotoChopper tool you just downloaded on your PC.
- Then connect your device to computer using the available USB cable.
- Now you need to open a command prompt window, do so by Shift + Right click then select Open Command Window here.
- Now execute the following command lines on the command prompt window.
- Grant the connect on the device.
- The rooting procedures will begin, once done check the SuperSU app whether it’s there on your device.
- Well done guys.
You have rooted your Android now then you can actualize your dream to tweak your device to the level of your dream.