You can root your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N916S powered with Android 6.0.1, built id MMB29K.N916SKSU2DPD6 with the help of CF-Auto-Root and Odin tool.
Rooting is benefit if you wish to take your device to the level of tweaking and improving its performances go out from its initial capabilities.
But remember that rooting your Android could end up losing your device’s warranty.
- A Windows PC, USB cable and Samsung USB drivers.
- Temporarily disable your device’s antivirus and Samsung KIES to prevent Odin from running.
- Make sure that your Samsung’s bootloader is unlocked already.
- Backup every data you regard important.
Download and extract the file below to your computer.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N916S.
- You must now shut down your device, then enter to Download Mode, do so by pressing these buttons at the same time; Volume Down + Home + Power (Learn to how enter download mode for Samsung Galaxy modes).
- When you see a warning like this, release the three buttons, then press the Volume Up.
- Open Odin now by double clicking its file on your compiter.
- You can connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N916S to PC.
- Your device will be detected by Odin and you will see; Added!!!.
- Just click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to further find the CF-Auto-Root package file on your computer.
- Click Start button now for Odin for starting the flash process.
- PASS notification will finally appear indicating the flashing process is successfully done.
- You need to reboot your device now.
Well done because your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is now rooted and you are welcomed to flash the available custom ROMs, Kernels and tweaks.