Samsung Galaxy Note 7 USB driver is probably what you need if you already bought the phone recently. The software is bundled with Samsung KIES and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) drivers.
Why I said probably on the above paragraph? It depends on…Read the explanations below.
Samsung USB driver is a driver for Android users using computer based on Windows. The basic purpose of this software is for Android developers testing the Android apps they are developing. So if you are not a developer, you basically don’t need the file. But you can also use it to flash the stock firmware.
Using Samsung USB driver is not a hard task. Installing it to your Windows PC is a blink process.
How to install Samsung Driver on Windows?
- Download Samsung USB driver for Windows (18.63MB).
- The downloaded file is in zip format, therefore extract it.
- Then click on the extracted file on your PC.
- Then click on it to install.
- Click Run on security dialogue box popup to continue.
- Now wait for the installations to complete.
Have any question regarding the installation procedures just drop them on the comment area.