Android 7.0 Nougat can be rooted, the rooting method for the said Android version is available now and possible using one among the many famous rooting tools for Android, namely KingRoot.
You probably ever heard Kingroot as the powerful tool for rooting Android mobile operating systems that is available for both rooting with and without PC. I have discussed about it in one of my old posts; root Android using KingRoot without PC.
And the tool supports so many Android devices from various manufacturers. Now the same name can be used to root Google’s latest and most sophisticated Android version.
You are invited to root your Android 7.0 Nougat based device by following the full instructions written on this post. The process is quite easy, simple and fast.
Before we start, I would like to invite you to firstly read the following preconditions, it’s very recommended.
- Have a Windows computer, a USB cable and USB drivers installed for your device.
- Enable your Android device USB debugging mode.
- Backup your existing device’s data.
- And you need to charge your device’s battery.
- Your device’s bootloader should already be unlocked.
Remember one thing that rooting is not an activity approved by most of Android device’s manufactures, if your manufacture discourage and disapprove rooting then your device warranty will be instantly nullified. And any other negative effects that could happen during or after the rooting process. So proceed to guides at your own risk.
How to Root Android 7.0 Nougat with Kingroot PC
Remember to make necessary backups first and all the possible risks are yours to bear.
- After you have downloaded the KingRoot on you computer, then install the tool now.
- Open it after it’s fully installed.
- Now you need to connect your device to PC for the KingRoot to detect it / scan it.
- Once your KingRoot detected it, you see the blue button saying Root.
- Click the button to start rooting your device.
Well done my friend you have successfully rooted your Android 7.0 Nougat based device.