Download OnePlus USB & ADB driver. OnePlus USB driver is what you need if you wish to transfer file / content from device and computer, vice versa. This Windows supported utility released officially by OnePlus to help their users doing file transfers without a fuss.
Not only that, this utility can also be used to install stock ROM to your OnePlus device via preloader driver.
And the USB drives I am now sharing now is only supporting Windows operating system computer.
And on this post I have listed all the available OnePlus USB driver for various models for you to choose.
Remember the following OnePlus USB & ADB driver are developed and released by OnePlus Mobile Inc, for further assistance and supports should be delivered to the OnePlus official page and not to here.
Download OnePlus USB & ADB driver
|OnePlus One (OnePlus 1)||Get USB Driver|
|OnePlus Two (OnePlus 2)||Get USB Driver|
|OnePlus X (Onyx)||Get USB Driver|
|OnePlus Three (OnePlus 3)||Get USB Driver|
|OnePlus Three T (OnePlus 3T)||Get USB Driver|
|OnePlus Five (OnePlus 5)||Get USB Driver|
How to install OnePlus USB driver on computer?
- Download and then extract the USB driver to your PC.
- Now launch Device Manager, click on Add the Legacy Hardware menu.
- Then click the Next button.
- Choose Install the Hardware that I select on a list.
- Grab the extracted driver to your PC. And then Add.
- Now you will see that the driver is installed in the Device Manager.
I hope you find this post useful for you.