Here is the complete instruction on how to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy flagship device. If you are currently looking the complete instructions to flash the stock ROM released by Samsung to your Galaxy device. Then you are at the right place.
Make sure you firstly make backups to your data like custom ROM, custom recoveries that will be erased with the firmware.
- Download Samsung Galaxy stock ROM for your device.
- Download Odin tools.
- Enable USB debugging mode now.
- A working Windows computer and a USB cable.
- Make backups for any data you regard important.
- Temporarily disable your Samsung KIES and antivirus program on your PC, because these kind of program can interrupt Odin from starting.
- Have installed Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
How to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy using Odin
- Now you need to Power Off you device.
- Once your device is completely powered off, you need to press these buttons altogether Volume Down + Power + Home to enter to the Download Mode.
- Once you see this Warning, just release all those buttons, then press Volume UP button.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Well done my friend you have successfully installed stock ROM on your Samsung Galaxy device.