Here is the Lenovo K80M stock ROM for you that you can install on your device. And on this post I will guide you to the process on how to install stock ROM on Lenovo K80M of yours with pictures to guide you even more.
If you are now experiencing technical issues as the results of rooting, flashing custom ROMs or other unofficial activities then you should flash a stock ROM to fix them.
Or you simply want to have your warranty back as the result of rooting that made you lost your device’s warranty.
|Lenovo K80M Stock ROM|
Files you need to download and install to your computer.
- Download Lenovo K80M ROM (Register first then come back to this page to follow the flashing instructions) (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A USB and a computer.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo K80M?
- Open SP Flash on computer..
- Click on the scatter loading button. See the image below now.
- Choose the scatter file in your computer point the folder where you saved Lenovo Lenovo K80M Stock ROM in .txt format.
- SP Flash tool will then load the scatter.file
- Click Download button.
- Remove your device’s battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone’s turned off or if your device’s battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the Lenovo A616 stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Now disconnect your phone from USB and then take off its battery.
- Then put the battery back to the phone then turn on your phone again.
Well done my friend now you have install stock ROM on Lenovo K80M of yours.