You can download stock ROM for Lenovo A10-70F here and then be guided to install the stock ROM by following the full instructions from this post. And as the result your device’s existing errors will be fixed completely and your device will be reverted back to its initial condition.
And remember that installing this stock ROM will wipe all your device, therefore you are recommended to firstly make necessary backups before beginning. Because you can restore later once the stock ROM is fully installed.
The Lenovo A10-70F stock ROM has the stock ROM itself, SP Flash Tool and USB drivers. You will find all the said files once you extract the zip file from the download link provided on this post. And keep reading to download the stock ROM and install it afterward.
Download these files to your computer and then install.
- Download Lenovo A10-70F Stock ROM (1.3GB) (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A computer and a USB cable.
- Your root access will be wiped out.
- Your existing custom ROM will be removed unless you make backups first.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo A10-70F?
Follow the instructions without skipping anything and be sure you have made backups.
- Launch the SP Flash Tool you installed earlier on your PC.
- You need to click the Scatter Loading button just like on the picture below.
- Then browse and select the scatter file on the folder where you kept the Lenovo A10-70F .txt extension.
- The Lenovo A10-70F stock ROM scatter file will be loaded by the SP Flash Tool.
- Now you must click the Download button just like in the picture below.
- Remove your device’s battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone’s turned off or if your device’s battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the Lenovo A10-70F stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Unplug your device from its USB cable now then take off the battery of your Lenovo device.
- Then place the battery again on the Lenovo of yours and then power on your device.
Great job because the stock ROM for Lenovo A10-70F was fully installed successfully.