Download and install Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Stock ROM now from the tutorials written on this post if you want to repair your device from the existing errors or issues caused by rooting, bad custom ROMs or other software you previously installed to which cause the problem that effecting your device’s performance.
To download and install Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F stock ROM then you are going to need a computer, a USB cable and also have installed USB drivers because it’s need as we are going to flash the stock ROM through computer on your device.
Once the stock ROM is fully installed then your device will be back to normal and make it once again performance as good as it used to.
Download these files to your computer and then install.
- Download LENOVO IDEAPAD A7-10F Stock ROM (1.3GB) (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A computer and a USB cable.
- Your root access will be wiped out.
- Your existing custom ROM will be removed unless you make backups first.
How to install stock ROM on LENOVO IDEAPAD A7-10F?
Follow the instructions without skipping anything and be sure you have made backups.
- Launch the SP Flash Tool you installed earlier on your PC.
- You need to click the Scatter Loading button just like on the picture below.
- Then browse and select the scatter file on the folder where you kept the LENOVO IDEAPAD A7-10F ROM in .txt extension.
- The Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F stock ROM scatter file will be loaded by the SP Flash Tool.
- Now you must click the Download button just like in the picture below.
- Remove your device’s battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone’s turned off or if your device’s battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Unplug your device from its USB cable now then take off the battery of your Lenovo device.
- Then place the battery again on the Lenovo of yours and then power on your device.
You did it guys because you have successfully flashed the stock ROM on your LENOVO IDEAPAD A7-10F amd I hope all your problems fixed and solved. If you have any questions. Then reveal them on the provided comment area.