Officially update Huawei Honor 8 to Android 7 with EMUI 5.0 Beta. Recently we have received a superb news about the team up between Huawei and XDA- Developers to deliver EMUI 5.0 Beta to Huawei Honor 8. The latest software comes with Android Nougat and now it’s opened for any interested Honor 8 users who want to give it a try.
If you decide not to be a tester, I can understand for the previous experience you might had using the Huawei EMUI that for some reasons slowing down our device and contains too much resources that eat our device memory.
But on this version, Huawei has promised openly that their software is already optimized attentively to which will offer nothing except good and better experiences for the users.
Huawei has adorned their EMUI 5.0 Nougat for Honor 8 with great and neat interface. The blue and white colors are chosen for the Rom, The improvements for the performances are already being optimized. Also all the Android 7 new features such as multiwindow, mobile payments, app usage options, a secure system with user privacy are already included within the ROM. So you can expect something remarkable awesome there guys.
How to officially update Huawei Honor 8 to Android 7 Nougat EMUI 5.0?
For that you need a download link, to get the link then you are required to fill the provided form. Once you have filled everything then you will be given with a link to download EMUI 5.0 to further install it on your Honor 8.
Preconditions before updating your Huawei Honor 8 to Android 7 Nougat.
- Make sure you backup your existing Android data. Backup all your precious data. Don’t skip this.
- In case your Huawei Honor 8 is rooted with TWRP recovery installed, then I suggest you to make a Nandroid backup first. So you can restore later. In case everything goes terribly wrong.
- To update to this ROM, then your Honor Huawei 8 should not being powered with custom ROM.
- Make sure you have enough free space to download and install EMUI 5.0 ROM.
Instructions to update Huawei Honor 8 to Android 7 EMUI 5.0.
- Once you have fulfilled all the points from the above preconditions section. Now you need to grab the download link of EMUI 5.0 Beta.
- Now head to this page (XDA Beta Test EMUI 5.0 (Nougat) on the Honor 8! (Official)). Then fill all the Google form there. Once you’ve finished with filling business. You can submit your applications.
- En email will be sent to your email inbox that contains a download link along with the needed instructions to install the Android 7 EMUI 5.0 on your Huawei Honor 8 device.
Congratulations because you have successfully updated your Huawei Honor 8 to the official Android 7 Nougat by flashing the EMUI 5.0 ROM.