How to update OPPO Find 7 to Android Nougat 7.0. The OPPO Find 7 can be updated to the Android 7.0 Nougat using a custom ROM released by one of XDA senior members, Injected, that which is dedicated to Chinese storage unification only. So you are invited to flash this ROM if you have the OPPO Find 7 device.
The custom ROM is based on CM kernel that will likely require you to reboot. And many features reported to be working. And of course if you like this ROM then you can use it as your daily drivers or if you dislike it then you can flash the stock ROM and revert everything to its original settings.
Anyway, if you want to know more and find out what features and apps that work then please read the following list. Again if you finally decide to flash this modified ROM based on Android 7.0 Nougat then all the possible risks are yours to bear.
Features that are reportedly to work.
- and others…
- BLUETOOTH can detect and connect but the sound is yet came out from the phone…
- I have flash oppocamera work less the HDcamera
- Flash the A.R.I.S.E. AUDITORY RESEARCH IN SOUND ENHANCEMENT work(havent test yet maxxaudio)
Preconditions and information.
- This ROM should be flashed to the OPPO Find 7 Chinese storage unification and haven’t been tested on in any other storage template.
- Your OPPO Find 7 should already used either CWM or TWRP recovery, as to this post we use the TWRP recovery.
- Prepare your computer and USB cable for zip files transferring.
- Don’t forget to Enable USB debugging mode of your OPPO Find 7 because it’s needed.
- If your battery is in less power then charge it.
- Remember you need to follow the steps entirely and do not skip any steps.
- Make backups first to avoid any unwanted results.
How to update OPPO Find7 to Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROM
Your warranty will be voided. Perform the guides below and all the risks are yours to take.
- Download the Android 7.0 custom ROM and Gapps for Nougat to your PC.
- Now you need to use your USB cable to connect your device to PC. Once they’re connected then transfer all the zip files to your device’s SD card.
- Now power off your OPPO Find 7 then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the recovery mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device’s storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.
Well done my friend because you have successfully updated your OPPO Find 7 to Android 7.0 Nougat and you should enjoy it.