Download XperiFirm for all versions. Here you are invited to download a very handy flashing tool namely XperiFirm that can be used to flash any Sony firmware for nearly all Sony Xperia devices — whether it’s smartphones or tablets.
And on this post I have managed to list all the available XperiFirm versions that you can utilize based on your current regions and carriers.
The XperiFirm is a free software dedicated to Windows operating system based computer.
Recommended reading How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Sony Devices.
To install the XperiFirm on your computer then your computer needs to have the following installed.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and later!
- Windows XP SP3; .NET Framework 4.0 (Not officially supported).
- Windows Vista/7; .NET Framework 4.6 RC.
- Windows 8/8.1/10: Pre-installed.
Download XperiFirm for all versions
Features of XperiFirm
- Supports all Xperia devices. This tool supports all the Sony Xperia devices. So you can simply connect your devcie to get the available firmware for your device and then update it.
- Check the available and latest firmware. You can use this tool to check for the available update for your device. If you see the latest firmware is available for your device. Then you can simply update your existing firmware version to the latest.
- A smart tool for identification. Once your device’s connected to it, it will automatically identify your device and recommend the exact firmware match for your device.
- Smart download with pause and resume feature. XperiFirm is armed with pause and resume download. That means you can stop the download for a certain times then resume it. Or if your download is stop for some reasons then you can resume the downloading processes later.
- XperiFirm supports accessory firmware. It can support device like Smart Watch line. Isn’t that great? Guys!
Also you are invited to read Update Sony Xperia Firmware Offline With Flashtool (Guides).
Well I hope you find this post useful guys.