Hi guys here I bring you a good tutorial to install Android 7.1.1 NOF27B on Google Pixel. You can follow the guides from this post to optimize your Google Pixel with the latest Android 7.1.1 for Google Pixel device.
NOF27B is armed with security patch, bugs for previous reported bug, and more. You can install NOF27B Android 7.1.1 Nougat using two ways, firstly using the over-the-air update which is a built-in utility on your device and the second is using the manual installation.
As for this post we cover the manual installations for you guys.
- Be sure that you only install NOF27B Android 7.1.1 Nougat on the Google Pixel only.
- Remember that you can install NOF27B on your Google Pixel albeit it’s running on stock or custom ROM guys.
- Make sure that your Google Pixel USB debugging already enabled.
- One more thing that you need to unlock your Google Pixel’s bootloader. How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel / Pixel XL. You need to read guys. Oke!
- Make sure you firstly backup your data before flashing this software.
- Follow all the steps without ignoring any steps.
- In case your device’s battery power is low then you need to charge it first guys.
- Wish you all the best.
Be sure you also study on How To Install TWRP On Google Pixel XL.
How to update Google Pixel to Android 7.1.1 Nougat NOF27B Factory Image
- Now you must download Android 7.1.1 Nougat factory image to your computer. The name of the file is; sailfish-nof27b-factory-5a8a6e11.zip.
- You need to plug your Google Pixel device to computer using the USB cable.
- Now you need to configure Fastboot to your computer if you haven’t, learn to how to install ADB and Fastboot on PC.
- You need shut down your Google Pixel.
- You can boot your Google Pixel to the Fastboot or Bootloader mode. Now power on your device while you press these buttons; Volume Up + Volume Down + Power . Keep them pressed until you see Fastboot menu and Start on top from your screen.
- Now extract the downloaded file of the factory image on your beloved computer. After the file is extracted then go to the sailfish-NOF27B folder and then copy and paste all the existing files to your Fastboot directory.
- Note. If you followed the steps to set Fastboot on computer, there is a big chance that your Fastboot folder is in the platform-tools folder within the Android SDK directory.
- Now inside the factory image files in Fastboot directory, execute the commands based on your operating system.
Windows; Run the file flash-all.bat.
Mac; Run the file flash-all.sh using Terminal.
Linux; Run the file flash-all.sh.
- The above is a command to flash the stock recovery image on your Google Pixel guys. Just wait for the process to be complete. Or do what the on-screen instructions tell you if your device’s bootlaoder is unlocked.
- Once the installation process done, your device will boot and the process will take about 5 minutes, yes it’s longer than usual because it’s booting for the first time with a new firmware.
Great my friend for your success to deliver the Android 7.1.1 NOF27B Nougat to your Google Pixel device therefore I congratulate you.