Update OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS 4.1.1 (stable version). OnePlus just released the iteration of OxygenOS, now it’s in 4.1.1 version and the OS update is meant for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
However after some users tested they found out several bugs such as Instagram swiping bug also hardware button don’t work correctly.
Well it doesn’t take too long for the reported bugs to be around, as the people in the OnePlus company immediately fixed them all and later on released the stable version of OxygenOS 4.1.1. Within the OS, you will find features such as Added expanded screenshot, Improved picture you take on objects that move plus with blur reduction, also quality of video is improved while recording, connectivity of WiFi and Bluetooth are more stable, and as for bugs are all reported to have been fixed.
Of course you want to install this stable version, don’t you guys? You are at the right place.
Change log of OxygenOS 4.1.1.
- It’s Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Expanded screenshot is added.
- Picture to take moving objects with blur reduction has been improved.
- Both WIFI and Bluettoth connectivities have been improved.
- Instagram swipping bug is fixed.
- Hardware button error is fixed.
- General bug fixes.
How to update OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS 4.1.1 (Stable version)
1. Via OTA to install OxygenOS 4.1.1 on OnePlus 3T / OnePlus 3
OnePlus is now very aggresive to put their newly update through Over The Air utility, so you can find this update directly on your device.
- Turn on your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T.
- Then head to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update.
- Check whether the update is available for your device.
However as we all know that OTA update could takes sometimes, generally days to weeks before reaching to us because it must serves all the supported devices.
So be patient if you have not received any update notifications via OTA.
2. Manually install OxygenOS 4.1.1 on OnePlus 3T / OnePlus 3
But if you dislike to wait that long guys, then forget about OTA, because you can take the manual road by downloading then installing the OxygenOS 4.1.1 on your OnePlus 3 / OnePlus 3T.
- Remember to only install OxyGenOS 4.1.1 to either OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T, do not flash on any other models.
- Backup all the data you regard important, such as third-party apps or tweaks that potentially will be wiped out with this official firmware.
- Charge your device battery power if it’s less in power.
- Do not forget to enable USB debugging mode of your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3 device.
- Follow all the steps completely.
Download OxygenOS 4.1.1 stable version for OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T
For OnePlus 3T
For OnePlus 3
Disclaimer. Proceed to the instructions but all the possible risks are yours to bear. Backup!
- You must firstly enable USB debugging of your device, if you haven’t done it.
- Then install ADB drivers on your computer if you haven’t done so.
- Now install OnePlus USB drivers on PC.
- You need to power off your device now to boot into the recovery mode (Once your device’s completely off, then press and hold these two buttons; Volume Down and Power).
- On recovery menu, select Install from adb then Ok to confirm the action.
- Now type and run the following command line.
- Continue your move with running this command line.
- The installation processes will start and just wait guys.
Well done guys.