Want to know on how to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi? Then learn the complete guides to unlock Xiaomi bootlaoder for all Xiaomi model devices from this post.
The need to optimize our Xiaomi device leads us to unlock our Xaiomi device because in the locked state we are unable to optimize our device to our heart desire. For example if we want to flash TWRP, install Xposed, or root our Xiaomi device then we need to already converted our Xiaomi bootloader in the unlocked state. Or else everything will not work.
So you are here because you wish to some guides to walk you through the entire bootloader unlocking steps. For that you are on the right page. And make sure you know that unlocking bootloader will open the door for outsider to inflitrate your device.
The benefits of unlocking bootloader.
- You are able to do everything more freedom.
- You can root, install custom recoveries, flashing a custom ROM and other things that are impossible on the locked bootloader device.
- Will reduce the failure for ‘messing’ around with our device.
This tutorial supports the following Xiaomi device models.
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Series.
- Redmi Note 3 Pro / MTK.
- Redmi 4 / 4a / 4 Prime.
- Redmi Note 4.
- Xiaomi Mi Series.
- Mi4 / Mi 5.
- You have gotten Permission SMS to unlock from Xiaomi.
- Has a Mi Account.
- Computer and a USB cable.
File you need.
Instructions to unlock all Xiaomi device’s bootloader
Follow the instructions without skipping an
- Download and then install MI Flash Unlock to your computer.
- Now open MiFlash Unlock, then login to your Mi Account.
- Now power off your device then boot to Fasboot Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power together till you see Mi Bunny picture come to appear.
- Now connect your Xiaomi device to PC then click Unlock.
- Wait till the process to reach 100% with Unlocked Successfully message.
- Well done the bootloader is unlocked then you can modify your Xiaomi device to your device.
- Great job guys.
Any question in mind guys? Reveal them on the provided comment area. See you again on the next posts of InstallAndroidROM.Co.Uk blog guys. Do not forget to tell your friend about this tutorial because who knows they might need it.