Coolpad Dazen 1 flash file lollipop. Hi guys today I would like to offer to you the owner of Coolpad Dazen 1 to flash an Android Lollipop (5.1.1) custom ROM namely Flyme OS 5.1.5 and then enjoy everything the ROM is offering for you.
And of course you are going to need a TWRP recovery in order to do so, and do not worry because you will be provided with TWRP file to download. And you will also need flashing tool to flash the TWRP image namely Flashify and you will also be provided with the file too so you can download it.
So if you are ready then we can begin guys and firstly I would like to invite you to see the ROM’s bugs that exist.
- Only single sim working.
How To Install Custom Recovery On Coolpad Dazen 1
Download Flyme OS 5.1.5 Lollipop and Gapps
How To Install Flyme Os 5.1.5 Lollipop ROM On Coolpad Dazen 1
Remember that before flashing the OS I recommend you to make backups and all the possible risks are yours to bear.
- Download Flyme OS 5.1.5 ROM.
- Then put the ROM file to your external SDCard.
- Now you need to boot your device into the CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Perform these actions; Wipe Data, DALVIC-CACHE, CACHE,SYSTEM.
- Once done you need to select the ROM zip file and then install it to your device.
- Repeat the above processes to flash Gapps.
- Now reboot your device guys.
Fix several bugs.
Wifi doesn’t work.
- Then you need to flash this wififix.zip file after finished flashing the ROM.
SD CARD problems (This will also fix camera).
Files you need.
- Android Image Kitchen
- BOOT.IMG of stock rom
- BOOT.IMG of the custom rom (The ROM that needs to be fixed its bug).
- You need to use the Image Kitchen in order to unpack the stock and port boot.img in both STOCK and PORT folders.
- Now copy then replace ftab.qcom file inside stock to port (or else you can compare and add accordingly the port fstab.qcom file if you know what you are doing).
- Now open /ramdisk/init.qcom.rc file of both the stock boot.img and port roms boot.img on notepad++.
- Head to init.
- Now copy then replace the text you select as appear in the image below from stock to port.
Click the image to make it big.