Download Alcatel OneTouch Hero 2 8030Y MT8392 firmware can be found here. You are welcomed to flash it on your Alcatel device. The stock ROM can only be installed using SP Flash Tool. And therefore you need to firstly install the flashing tool on your computer and then have USB drivers installed too. Once done you are invited to proceed to the full instructions.
The benefits of flashing firmware.
- Can fix your device in case of bootloop.
- Can unbrick your device if it’s bricked.
- Can bring back your device’s warranty.
The disadvantage of flashing firmware.
- Will make your root access deleted.
- Your custom ROM will be removed and replaced by this stock ROM.
- Your custom recovery will be erased then substituted with the stock recovery.
How to flash stock ROM using SP Flash Tool
Make backups first before proceeding my friends.
Download Alcatel OneTouch Hero 2 8030Y MT8392 firmware
For any other models; please to download Alcatel Stock ROM.
Files you need.
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows and Linux.
- Download and install USB drivers on your device.
- MTK USB Diver Auto Installer.
- A computer (Windows or Linux).
- A USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode on Android Mediatek device.
- Make backups first before beginning.
Steps to flash stock ROM using SP Flash Tool
Make sure all data that are precious already being back up.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device’s powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it’s go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it’s 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it’s indicated with the following sign.
- Done and you have successfully flashed the Alcatel OneTouch Hero 2 8030Y MT8392 firmware / stock ROM on your Android Mediatek device.