AT&T is now pushing the official update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920A with build number of N920AUCU4EQC6 based on Android Nougat (With 1.58GB in size) and it’s currently rolling out to serve all the company’s users. Those who own the device should now see its availibility through the Over The Air (OTA) utility directly from their device however if you don’t get anything caused by rooting your device or using the non-stock recovery then you can manually install it.
We can install N920AUCU4EQC6 manually using Odin tool and a Windows OS based computer however this method takes several steps that you are required to follow them all without skipping any steps. And it also takes you to firstly enable your device’s USB debugging mode because connecting your device to PC needs to set the mode enabled.
One more thing this N920AUCU4EQC6 update will restore back your device to its factory state, so all the added non-stock software such as rooting package, custom ROM and custom recoveries will be erased and replaced with the stock ones. Your root access will be wiped out. Worry not guys because you can always re-root your device later.
- N920AUCU4EQC6 Nougat must be installed on the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920A device only.
- If there is a root access on your device then flashing this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- In case your device is powered with custom ROM, custom recoveries or other third-party tweaks then all of them will be erased.
- Your device will be taken back to the factory settings and if you have lost warranty then it will be restored guys.
- Be sure you also perform the enable USB debugging mode of AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920A in case you haven’t done it guys.
- Make backups to all data you believe will be erased by this stock ROM.
- Follow all steps and do not ignore anything.
- All the lucks for you.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible risks applying the guides to flash the stock ROM.
Download N920AUCU4EQC6 firmware and Odin.
Extract the zip file then you will find the following files on your computer.
- AP_N920AUCS4CQB2_CL8961126_QB12615386_REV00_user_low _ship.tar.md5
- BL_N920AUCS4CQB2_CL8961126_QB12615386_REV00_user_low _ship.tar.md5
- CP_N920AUCS4CQB2_CL8961126_QB12615386_REV00_user_low _ship.tar.md5
Then install the first 4 (_ship.tar.md5) files using Odin.
How to install N920AUCU4EQC6 Nougat update on AT&T Galaxy Note 5 N920A?
Firstly I recommend you to make backups then make sure you follow the steps all of them and do not skip any steps.
- Firstly you need to shut down your device by choosing the Power Off option.
- After your device’s shut down then boot to the Download Mode by holding these three buttons; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- You will see a Warning!!! Then release all the pressed three buttons replace them with pressing the Volume UP button to access the Download Mode.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Well done friend.