Samsung Galaxy S8 was already announced last month, however it’s said to be shipping this April. That means there is a big possibility the smartphone has not yet available on the nearest market. But worry not! You can at least look and experience the device’s environment by flashing its launcher app.
takerhbk over XDA had made the launcher to be installed on other Samsung Galaxy devices, precisely Samsung Galaxy 7 and 7 Edge running on Android 7.0 Nougat. And many testers have confirmed it work and can operate on their device. So by that I decide to share the Samsung Galaxy S8 launcher app on this blog for you to install.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is equipped with new icon pack, new design and style, also you will experience the new of opening the app drawer.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Launcher APK
Files you need.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Launcher APK from below link.
- TouchWiz home_com.sec.android.app.launcher.apk.Credits: takerhbk @ XDA Developers.
- Now place the apk to your device’s storage.
- Only if you haven’t done it, enable Unknown Sources on your device’s Security settings, skip this if you have done it guys.
- Then install the apk.
- Once the apk is fully installed then press the Home button then choose the TouchWiz home option.
You can now enjoy the Samsung Galaxy S8 launcher app on your device.
How to Uninstall Galaxy S8 Launcher From Your Phone
You don’t want continue using the launcher? No worry guys. Just read the following instructions.
- On your device, head to Settings -> Applications.
- Then tap on the three-dot menu icon on top right corner of your screen to choose Show system apps.
- Now search for TouchWiz Home then tap on it.
- You will need to tap the three-dot menu icon again then choose Uninstall Updates.
Any questions? Let’s reveal them on the comment area. Do not be a shy person guys!