Lenovo A630 stock ROM can be downloaded from this post. In case you want to restore your Lenovo A630 to the stock state, then you need to download the stock ROM first guys.
With a stock ROM you can fix your device from bootloop, soft-bricked or other errors and reclaim warranty.
Download these files to your computer and then install.
- Download Lenovo A630 (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver.
- Download ADB Installer.
Requirements and preconditions.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- If your device’s rooted, then this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- Make backups for everything you regard important, such as custom ROMs, custom recoveries and other data that will be deleted with this stock ROM.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo A630?
Do not skip anything, but follow all the guides entirely.
- On your computer, open the the SP Flash Tool you downloaded and installed earlier.
- Now find and click the Scatter Loading button, see the picture for reference.
- Now browse then choose the scatter file inside the folder where the stock ROM in .txt extension is stored.
- The stock ROM scatter file will be loaded by the SP Flash Tool.
- Now you must click the Download button just like in the picture below.
- Remove your device’s battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone’s turned off or if your device’s battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Unplug your device from its USB cable now then take off the battery of your Lenovo device.
- Then place the battery again on the Lenovo of yours and then power on your device.
That’s it guys you have successfully installed stock ROM on your Lenovo A630 device.