Download Lenovo K900 stock ROM for all of you that wish to restore your device to the stock state.
Aside from that you will also enjoy the fixes in case your device’s experiencing stuck at bootloop and softbrick. As for those who wish to get their lost warranty back can also flash this Lenovo K900 stock ROM now.
On this post you are not going to be able to download stock ROM for Lenovo K900 but you will also be guided to flash the stock ROM on your smart device. Anyway without further ado let’s flash it after reading the following benefits and disadvantage lists.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM / firmware
- Can fix bootloop.
- Can fix brick.
- Can restore your device’s warranty.
- Can once again receive OTA update through system update notification directly on device.
- Your device will be more secure.
Disadvantage of flashing stock ROM / firmware
- Your root access will be gone.
- Your installed custom ROM will be replaced with the stock ROM.
- Your installed custom recovery will be substituted with the stock recovery.
Download the following files to your PC or laptop.
- For other Lenovo stock ROM types.
Requirements and preconditions.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- If your device’s rooted, then this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- Make backups for everything you regard important, such as custom ROMs, custom recoveries and other data that will be deleted with this stock ROM.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo K900?
Do not skip anything, but follow all the guides entirely.
- Download and extract the stock firmware on your computer. After the stock ROM downloaded to your PC then extract the zip file.
- On the extracted file, you will see the firmware. driver and manual instructions.
- If your computer doesn’t have USB drivers, install it first, if it does then ignore this step.Follow the steps on the instruction manual in order to install the stock ROM of Lenovo K900.
[*] Be sure before you performing all the flashing procedures you already made backups. Because the backups will be useful to recover all the data in case something bad happens.
That’s it guys you have successfully installed stock ROM on your Lenovo K900 device.