Today I will share about how to unbricked Mediatek (MTK) devices for you by flashing the stock ROM so your bricked MTK device will be back to work as it used to guys.
The reasons that causing the brick on Mediatek device can be vary but most of them is because flashing the corrupted tweaks or apps. In that case you need to re-flash the stock ROM to unbrick it.
So in this post I will walk you through the entire processes to unbrick Mediatek devices.
Firstly you need to know the MTK / Mediatek devices supported by these tutorials guys.
How to unbrick the bricked Mediatek (MTK) devices?
Do everything commanded on the instructions and do not skip anything guys
- Power Off your Mediatek device then remove its battery (If your device’s battery is built in or unremovable then just power off your device then continue to the next step).
- Now open the SP Flash Tool that you downloaded to computer previously.
- On the SP Flash Tool click on the Scatter Loading button, see the image below guys.
- You can now browse the scatter file (The stock ROM of your Mediatek device) that in .txt extension.
- The stock ROM will be loaded to SP Flash Tool.
- Once it’s loaded, just click the Download button as shown on the picture below.
- Now connect your USB cable to your device (Remember during this action your bricked Mediatek should be in turned off and without battery only if the battery is removable if not just continue), while pressing Volume Up (+) or Volume Down, for your device to identify your Mediate device guys. This will begin the flashing process.
- Wait patiently for the flashing processes to finish.
- Once you see the green notification, that means it’s done already, see the picture below guys.
- Now unplug the device guys.
- Put the battery back now.
Well done because you have successfully unbrick your bricked Mediate (MTK) device guys.