G390FXXU1AQCP update is now available for the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 phones, the update brings the April security to bring more security feature to the device. Aside from that it also contains alot of improvements and bug-fixes to make sure the device will run as faster, smarter, smoother as possible therefore flashing the ROM is something you must do.
However the G390FXXU1AQCP is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow guys, but the firmware packed with all the goodies the Marshmallow has to offer.
You will likely see G390FXXU1AQCP availability on your device’s update system through OTA now. But if you haven’t seen it. That means your turn is still in queue and that takes time. But if you wish to skip the waiting time, then you are welcomed to follow the full manual instructions to flash the G390FXXU1AQCP on you Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4.
- G390FXXU1AQCP must be installed on the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 device only.
- If there is a root access on your device then flashing this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- In case your device is powered with custom ROM, custom recoveries or other third-party tweaks then all of them will be erased.
- Your device will be taken back to the factory settings and if you have lost warranty then it will be restored guys.
- Be sure you also perform the enable USB debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 in case you haven’t done it guys.
- Make backups to all data you believe will be erased by this stock ROM.
- Follow all steps and do not ignore anything.
- All the lucks for you.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible risks applying the guides to flash the stock ROM.
Download G920FXXU5EQCK firmware and Odin.
How to install G390FXXU1AQCP update on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4?
Firstly I recommend you to make backups then make sure you follow the steps all of them and do not skip any steps.
- Firstly you need to shut down your device by choosing the Power Off option.
- After your device’s shut down then boot to the Download Mode by holding these three buttons; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- You will see a Warning!!! Then release all the pressed three buttons replace them with pressing the Volume UP button to access the Download Mode.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Well done friend.