Install J200GUDXU1AOK1 & J200GDDU1AOL4 on Samsung Galaxy J2. How to restore Samsung Galaxy J2.
For those of you who wish to restore their Samsung Galaxy J2 device for fixing any significant problem then one thing they should do is restoring to the stock ROM. Doing so will definitely fix the brick (Soft one) and also bootloop.
- Restoring to the stock ROM will wipe our your root access.
- All the third-party apps such as custom ROM and custom recoveries will be deleted.
- Your device will be reverted to the stock state.
- Do not forget to enable USB debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Make backups on all the important data.
- Follow the steps entirely without skipping any steps.
- Good luck guys.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible risks following the guides to restore Samsung Galaxy J2 of yours.
- Stock Lollipop firmware for Galaxy J2 SM-J200G — Download (File:J200GDDU1AOL4_J200GODD1AOL4_INS.zip)
- Download by Country or Carriers for J200G →Download
- Stock Lollipop firmware for Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU — Download (File:J200GUDXU1AOK1_J200GUOLB1AOK1_CAM.zip)
- Download by Country or Carriers for J200GU →Download
- Latest ODIN Tool
How to restore Samsung Galaxy J2?
Remember that following this guide will bring your device back to its original stage.
- Now you need to Power Off you device.
- Once your device is completely powered off, you need to press these buttons altogether Volume Down + Power + Home to enter to the Download Mode.
- Once you see this Warning, just release all those buttons, then press Volume UP button.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Well done guys.