Download and Install N920LKLU2DQC7 Nougat on Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920L. Samsung pushed out a firmware update recently to deliver March security patch along with all the optimizations for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920L phone.
The update comes with build number N920LKLU2DQC7 bringing Android 7.0 Nougat for Korea. You are of course invited to flash the firmware immidately through the available automatic update feature such as Over The Air (OTA) or Samsung KIES.
However if for some reasons you haven’t gotten any notifications neither from the said utilities then you can proceed to the manual installations and on this post providing you with the complete steps to install the N920LKLU2DQC7 to your Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920L.
However doing so will take away your root access.
If you are ready we can proceed to firstly read the preconditions section.
- N920LKLU2DQC7 must be installed on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920L device only.
- If there is a root access on your device then flashing this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- In case your device is powered with custom ROM, custom recoveries or other third-party tweaks then all of them will be erased.
- Your device will be taken back to the factory settings and if you have lost warranty then it will be restored guys.
- Be sure you also perform the enable USB debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920L in case you haven’t done it guys.
- Make backups to all data you believe will be erased by this stock ROM.
- Follow all steps and do not ignore anything.
- All the lucks for you.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible risks applying the guides to flash the stock ROM.
Download N920LKLU2DQC7 firmware and Odin.
How to install N920LKLU2DQC7 update on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920L?
Firstly I recommend you to make backups then make sure you follow the steps all of them and do not skip any steps.
- Firstly you need to shut down your device by choosing the Power Off option.
- After your device’s shut down then boot to the Download Mode by holding these three buttons; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- You will see a Warning!!! Then release all the pressed three buttons replace them with pressing the Volume UP button to access the Download Mode.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Well done friend.