T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920T receives an official update with build number N920TUVU4DQC2 firmware, the update comes with April security update released by T-Mobile aside of the ANDROID 6.0.1 Marshmallow. You are highly recommended to flash this firmware right now. You should see its availability on the over the air update or through Samsung KIES notification. However if your device’s rooted or powered with a custom ROM then you won’t get the notification.
In that case you need to flash the N920TUVU4DQC2 on your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920T. This post will guide you through the entire updating procedures for you to follow. Remember one thing that doing so will erase your root access and other third-party non-stock apps or tweaks. But your device’s warranty will be restored and so other existing technical issues will be fixed.
Google’s Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow is armed with April’s security and other bug-fixes to increase the device’s performance at best.
- N920TUVU4DQC2 must be installed on the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920T device only.
- If there is a root access on your device then flashing this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- In case your device is powered with custom ROM, custom recoveries or other third-party tweaks then all of them will be erased.
- Your device will be taken back to the factory settings and if you have lost warranty then it will be restored guys.
- Be sure you also perform the enable USB debugging mode of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920T in case you haven’t done it guys.
- Make backups to all data you believe will be erased by this stock ROM.
- Follow all steps and do not ignore anything.
- All the lucks for you.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible risks applying the guides to flash the stock ROM.
Download N920TUVU4DQC2 firmware and Odin.
How to install N920TUVU4DQC2 OTA update on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920T?
Firstly I recommend you to make backups then make sure you follow the steps all of them and do not skip any steps.
- Firstly you need to shut down your device by choosing the Power Off option.
- After your device’s shut down then boot to the Download Mode by holding these three buttons; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- You will see a Warning!!! Then release all the pressed three buttons replace them with pressing the Volume UP button to access the Download Mode.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Well done friend.