Root & Install TWRP on LG G Stylo H631. For all LG G Stylo H631 owners worldwide, you can now install TWRP recovery and then root LG G Stylo of yours. And the post you are reading now providing the supported TWRP recovery for your device that can be used to flash SuperSU, custom ROM and custom recoveries.
The TWRP recovery that I inform to you now is not the official version, however it works quite well to serve you performing any modifications you have in mind.
But remember that LG doesn’t support flashing this kind of software to their device. Therefore doing so will nullify your warranty, if it is still valid, not to mention any possible risks you might experience during or after flashing it. Therefore all the risks are yours to bear. But remember some already tested the TWRP and nothing bad happened to their device and worked well to flash any third-party tweaks.
The benefits of TWRP recovery installed.
- Can root your device.
- Can flash non-stock ROM.
- Can perform nandroid backup.
The disadvantage of using TWRP recovery.
- Can nullify your device’s warranty.
- If there is no warranty then you will be charged for some money for any technical services by your manufacturer.
- Possibility of technical errors.
- Be sure you already have ADB and Fasboot installed. Haven’t done it? Then head to install ADB & Fastboot on your computer (Windows) page.
- Another thing you need to do now is to enable USB debugging mode of LG G Stylo H631 device.
- Be sure that you already unlocked the bootloader of your LG G Stylo H631 device.
- Charge your device’s battery power.
- Do every instruction on the tutorial steps and do not skip any steps.
Download the unofficial TWRP recovery for LG G Stylo H631
How to install TWRP recovery on LG G Stylo H631
Now you can continue to the instructions. And do it at your own risks.
- On this phase, I believe you have already installed adb and fasboot to your computer.
- Then place the twrp-image-3.img file you downloaded earlier to the folder named Adb & Fasboot folder on your computer.
- You can now open the command prompt within the ADB & Fasboot folder, by pressing Shift + Right click anywhere inside the folder, then choose Open Command Window here.
- Now connect your device to computer then execute this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Then select OK to Allow USB debugging.
- Now you are in the bootloader mode, then you can execute the command below to flash the TWRP.img file.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once the TWRP is completely flashed to your device then reboot your device utilizing the command below.
How to root LG G Stylo H631 using TWRP
So you want to root your device? Just root it! Follow the guides now guys!
- Then place the Supersu.zip to your device’s internal storage.
- Now boot into the TWRP recovery mode. Do so by powering off your device, then press Power + Volume UP together till your device boots to the TWRP recovery mode.
- On the TWRP interface select backup all data first.
- Then tap on Install, to further select the SuperSU.zip file.
- Now swipe to install SuperSU.zip.
Congratulations guys all!