How to download and install stock ROM on Alcatel One Touch S’Pop (4030D) Dual to unbrick your Alcatel Alcatel One Touch S’Pop (4030D) Dual, once the firmware is fully installed then your device will be once again in the stock state. That condition means restoring your device to fix all the possible errors and reclaim your lost device’s warranty caused by any non-factory modifications.
To install the stock ROM on Alcatel One Touch S’Pop (4030D) Dual takes a computer, and also a flashing tool namely SP Flash Tool, and the download links for firmware and SP Flash Tool will be provided on this post guys.
And then you will also be guided to flashing the stock ROM on your beloved Alcatel One Touch S’Pop (4030D) Dual completely. So you will not get lost. Because the instructions are completed with images to make you easy to follow.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device’s warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
Download firmware for Alcatel One Touch S’Pop (4030D) Dual Android 4.1.
Steps to download the above firmware.
- Firstly go to the above link to register.
- Then after signed-up, an email will be sent to your inbox.
- Then login, afterward download the stock ROM /firmware for Alcatel One Touch S’Pop (4030D) Dual from there.
For other models let’s head to download Alcatel stock ROMs (all models).
How to flash stock ROM to unbrick Alcatel One Touch S’Pop (4030D) Dual?
What you need.
- Download SPFlash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download VCom driver. Learn how to install Mediatek VCOM USB driver on computer.
How to install stock ROM on Alcatel One Touch S’Pop (4030D) Dual?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device’s powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it’s go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it’s 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it’s indicated with the following sign.