How to root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro – So are you looking for a way to root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 then you are at the right place. This article contains guidances to help you rooting Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro that has been tested previously and proven 100% work without any hassle.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is a great phone from Samsung that is offering a powerful Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653 Octa Core Chipset and GPU Adreno 510. And released initially with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 as its operating system. As for its RAM, it has so massive RAM with 6GB and internal memory for 64 Gb.
If you are interested then you can continue reading this post and find out yourself because the process is easy.
The benefit of having a rooted Android device.
Those who don’t know root, let me tell you briefly and simply getting access to change, modifiy your device’s file system. By having root access then you can delete System Apps or Bloatware, to increase your device performance and change the UI of device according our wish, and also to install custom ROM.
For further information please to read what is root Android.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
The instructions for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro tipe SM-C900F with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 only. The process will erase all file on internal memory so I suggest you to firstly backup your photo, contact, sms first before starting.
Download these files
- Samsung USB Driver (MediaFire size is 9.16MB) and install it on your PC, if you haven’t done it.
- Odin3 v3.12.3 and extract it on computer.
- No verity no encryt.
- TWRP3.1.0-0 (MediaFire size is 12.1mb) and do not extract it.
Step 1. Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Enable your device USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking, you can see the tutorial from this page.
- Now turn off your Galaxy C9 Pro.
- Once it’s turned off, head to the Download Mode. By pressing and holding these buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power together till you see a warning, once a warning shows up just press the Volume UP.
- Now launch Odin from your computer / laptop by double clicking its file.
- Now you can connect your Galaxy C9 Pro to computer so Odin can detect it.
- Now click on AP then find the TWRP file you downloaded then Open.
- On the Option tab, make sure only the F. Reset Time option is checked, leave other options un-checked.
- Now click the Start then wait the rooting process till finish and you will see PASS notification.
- On the TWRP Recovery just select Read Only.
- Now reboot your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro guys.
Step 2. Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Power off your device now.
- Now enter to the TWRP recovery by pressing and holding these buttons Volume Up + Home + Power.
- Now choose Wipe > Advance wipe > then check format system, data, internal storage, cache, dalvick cache —> Swipe to confirm to right side.
- Reboot your device.
- Copy No verity no encryt and Supersu files to your device’s internal memory.
- Now re-enter to the TWRP recovery mode, see the steps 1 and 2 above.
- Now on the TWRP recovery mode just select Install > Find and choose No verity no encryt file you previously downloaded and transferred to your device’s internal memory.
- Now choose Add more Zip.
- Find and choose Supersu-v2.79 you download and transferred to your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.internal memory.
- Choose Reboot system to reboot your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
Additional; you can read the how to root Samsung using Odin, in case you have other Android device models.