Hi guys today I would like to share a tutorial to root Vivo Y51L without PC, this is of course a good method for those who prefer to root their Vivo Y51L without using a computer, but want to do everything directly to their Android device only.
This post will of course interest you, as not all people have a computer or even they have one usually it is kind a troubling moment to make connection between your device and PC.
We will use KingRoot as the famous rooting tool that doesn’t need an additional device such as computer to flash the rooting package.
Vivo Y51L is a good handset powered with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset combined with Quad-core Cortex-A53 1.2 GHz speed that will make the phone solid, fast and quite responsive. With all those goodies wrapped neatly on the phone then rooting it will make it more interesting for us.
How to Root Vivo Y51L Without PC Very Easy
Before starting the root process make sure your Vivo Y51L has internet access. This is useful for enabling kingroot to update the database / files into the system so that the root process succeeds.
- Download the latest version of KingRoot app.
- Install the app once you’ve downloaded. However if you encounter the Google installation blocked message (see picture below), just select “More details” then choose Install anyway (unsave) and Ok. If nothing happens just to the next step.
- If the message Installation Blocked“, select Settings > Lock Screen And Security. Then activate Unknown sources and select OK.
- Next will show the installation process (see picture below), select Install to start Kingroot installation process, if it is finished select Open to open / run Kingroot application.
- If the application is already open then select Try it to go to the root menu and select Get now to start the rooting process.
- Rooting process will take approximately 2-5 minutes or could be more.
- After the rooting process is complete it will show Rooted notification on the screen. This indicates that Vivo Y51L has been successfully rooted.
- To ensure that Vivo Y51L is completely rooted, please download the Root Checker App and run it. If there is a message like the picture below it means your Vivo Y51L is 100% rooted buddy.
- Finish !!!