Here is the how to install TWRP recovery on HTC U Ultra for you to learn and follow the guides. People want to have more when it comes to make their device running as they wish. Rooting, flashing custom ROMs and third-party mods are something they always want to do. To do so they firstly need to make sure their device is powered with TWRP recovery not the stock recovery. Because this kind of recovery offering more abilities that the stock recovery doesn’t offer.
On this post I would like to share a complete tutorials to install TWRP 3.1.1 on HTC U Ultra. With it then you are free to do modifications on your device like flashing custom ROMs, rooting and many more.
Well the TWRP 3.1.1 is newest custom recovery and it supports the Android Nougat based custom ROM therefore once you have it then you can look for the available Nougat custom ROM for you to use.
The benefits of TWRP recovery installed.
- Can root your device.
- Can flash non-stock ROM.
- Can perform nandroid backup.
The disadvantage of using TWRP recovery.
- Can nullify your device’s warranty.
- If there is no warranty then you will be charged for some money for any technical services by your manufacturer.
- Possibility of technical errors.
Don’t forget, once you have successfully installed the TWRP recovery, you can continue to root HTC U Ultra with SuperSU.
- Be sure you already have ADB and Fasboot installed. Haven’t done it? Then head to install ADB & Fastboot on your computer (Windows) page.
- Another thing you need to do now is to enable USB debugging mode of HTC U Ultra device.
- Be sure that you already unlocked the bootloader of your HTC U Ultra device.
- Charge your device’s battery power.
- Do every instruction on the tutorial steps and do not skip any steps.
Download the official TWRP 3.1.1 recovery for HTC U Ultra
How to install TWRP 3.1.1 recovery on HTC U Ultra
Now you can continue to the instructions. And do it at your own risks.
- On this phase, I believe you have already installed adb and fasboot to your computer.
- Then place the twrp-image.img file you downloaded earlier to the folder named Adb & Fasboot folder on your computer.
- You can now open the command prompt within the ADB & Fasboot folder, by pressing Shift + Right click anywhere inside the folder, then choose Open Command Window here.
- Now connect your device to computer then execute this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Then select OK to Allow USB debugging.
- Now you are in the bootloader mode, then you can execute the command below to flash the TWRP.img file.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-oce.img
- Once the TWRP is completely flashed to your device then reboot your device utilizing the command below.
Well that’s it guys you have managed to flash the TWRP 3.1.1 recovery on HTC U Ultra of yours.
Congratulations guys all!