Alcatel OT 4013X can be updated to the stock Android 4.4.2 stock ROM and the flash firmware file of it is available for you. The phone that’s also called as Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 (4) comes with mediocre specifications powered with Mediatek MT6572M (3G model) Qualcomm MSM8909 (4G model) chipset while its CPU optimized with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 (3G model).
So if you guys are seeking for the firmware update for your Alcatel One Touch Star then you are at the rightest place. Because you are not only going to be provided with the stock ROM file but you will also be guided to flash it as well.
Installing firmware for Alcatel OT Pixi 3 4 4013X takes a computer and also you will need to download the flasher tool namely SP Flash Tool that can flash the scatter file of the firmware or flash file. And doing so will revert back your device to its initiate state and reclaim your device’s warranty.
Of course you will need to make backup before doing so since the processes will erase all your personal data.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device’s warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
Download firmware for Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4 4013X Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Steps to download the above firmware.
- Firstly go to the above link to register.
- Then after signed-up, an email will be sent to your inbox.
- Then login, afterward download the stock ROM /firmware for Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4 4013X from there.
For other models let’s head to download Alcatel stock ROMs (all models).
How to flash stock ROM to unbrick Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4 4013X?
What you need.
- Download SP Flash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download VCom driver. Learn how to install Mediatek VCOM USB driver on computer.
How to install stock ROM on Alcatel OT (4013X)?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device’s powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it’s go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it’s 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it’s indicated with the following sign.