Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro users can root their device easily using the Towelroot apk, that can perform rooting without computer. If you want to give Towelroot a try, you are pleased to follow the full instructions from this post.
Towelroot is proven to have good successful rate obtaining root access on Samsung Galaxy devices. The tool is developed by Geohot, the renown iOS enthusiast, and the size of the tool is pretty small that makes it more interesting.
Root Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro is not recommended by Samsung, you will nullify your warranty.
Things to note and do.
- You need to enable Unknown Sources on your device.
Settings -> Security -> Check Unknown Sources to enable it.
- Do not forget to make necessary backups.
- Charge your device if it’s needed.
- Towelroot will not trip your phone’s KNOX counter.
How to root Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Android
- First thing first, use your phone browser then open the official website from this page guys to download Towelroot apk.
- Once you are in there, tap on the big size lambda sign there to download the Towelroot apk file.
- Once it’s downloaded, find it on your SD card, the file name is tr.apk, tap it to install it.
- Once it’s installed, open it.
- Then you will find a white button with line; Make It Rain, then tap on it to start the rooting process.
- A message will appear once you clicked on Make It Rain white button saying Thank you for using Towelroot…That means your phone is successfully rooted.
- Done! You have managed to root your Android phone.
Install SuperSU app from Google Play Store.
You are recommended to install SuperSU app from Chainfire to control apps that require root access. Install SuperSU via Google Play Store. Install it once you opened its page.